Reviews for "Shark Lifting 2"

You are all about to get rekt baj me huehuehuehuehue

This game is simple, but fun. It doesn't really amount to much more than rapid mouse-clicking, but it's still a nice way to pass the time. It does get a little repetitive after a while, but I don't think there's really much one could do with a game about lifting sharks. It's got a nice retro feel to it, like a game one could play in an arcade back in the late 80's or early 90's.

This game is awesome, the're aren't much minigames yet they don't feel repetitive due to the constant changue in scenery and the funny dialogue windows, the game itself isn't very hard [unless you go play it on brutal, i guess you weren't joking with that difficulty haha] but trying to stablish records on all the levels keeps the challengue interesting, the premise of the game itself is hilarious yet it works really well, i loved the background sprites, that guy dancing on top of the military ship made me lost my shit.

holy moly this is amazing!!!
its hilarious I love the hola-girl in the back and the one who train with a shark, also the shark-picking helos!
every thing is just perfectly well done, I hoped that it had some more gameplaying elements though. bus rides was very fun.
from a game design perspective this was very inspiring.
definitely will be back to play more.

Playing this on a laptop is REALLY hard, but I enjoyed the game nevertheless. P.S- I'm making a jacksepticeye quiz soon.