Reviews for "Charms of Lavender Blue"

Ahh, this is too freaking cute. I really liked this. I got the ending I wanted. Would definitely reccomend. I played a few of your games and the art style is really pretty. It's enviable actually. Nevertheless, good job. I got the third ending ^.^

u should make a sequel

Urh... Kinda need some .. help here? .. щ(ºДºщ) how to get the Sundae Ending? Help me? ... I'm just curious ... Btw.. Nice game doe ! <3 hehe ... kinda like it .. <3..

You did NOT think you were safe from me, right?

Hello, it's always mr. I'mReviewingAllYourGamesSinceColorsOfAFeather, or IRAYGSCOAF for short, which is not short at all, so I'll go with IRA.

I loved this too! It was cute, as always really warm fuzzy feelings with a touch of humour.
I loved your drawing style and character design as always, too. The music is as always very apt. The splash arts at the end of the routes are quite good too, must take a lot of time to do them. Well, it's worth it!^^
Now don't laugh at me, but it's almost the fourth time I play through it and... I can't bring myself to change any of the choices. I chose the path to the true end on the first playthrough, and even if I'd like to see the other endings, that'd mean treating pierce badly and every time I play I can't bring myself to do that xD.

Now I'll be waiting patiently for your next one, which you announced on the page.

And know I'll be there to review that too.
(which sounds hauntingly like a threat, but none intended. xD)

Cheers! ^_^

This is a great game to play, I seriously enjoyed the beautiful artwork. It was a very amusing story plot and the various facial expressions brightened up my mood throughout the game. I especially liked the new ending of salty ice cream ending with Dani; because this is the second/third time I have played this game straight and that I wanted to know what happened next after not ending up with Pierce in the end. Good game and keep up the good work!!! :) :D