Reviews for "Charms of Lavender Blue"

Another great game from Waffrus!

I really liked the story, it was simple and pretty sweet~ The characters and their expressions were amazing and I love the way you put funny stuff in your works.
The musics were pleasant to listen, and congratulations on learning how to put multiples on in it xP~
And...well... The art was simply amazing, as I said before the expressions were really well made and even the pictures from the endings look pretty~

Keep up with the good work Waffrus!~

Always love your stuff! Keep at it.

This was short but very sweet game. The art is cute as always. The character portraits are very expressive and detailed despite their lack of mobility, the backgrounds are nice to look at, though there isn't that much to them (nor many of them), and the random pictures like that of Baby Nora are, once again, cute. The use of different songs is great, especially the use of Mesmerize to convey the sadness in a scene.

The story itself is interesting, though I definitely feel that it should have been fleshed out a bit more. For instance, there could have been a daily option to talk to Nabi's parents to find out more about the curse. That's another thing, though: there weren't as many choices as in other games. While I did like how the story focused on Nabi and Pierce, I kind of hoped for other choices that could affect how things transpired. (SEMI-SPOILER) I actually expected there to be an option to get with Dani, akin to your other games, but the closest to that was the Sundae ending. (END SEMI-SPOILER)

There are some technical problems that I did see, but they're just text not filling the whole screen (e.g., the "Charms of Lavender Blue" title text and the "Technical Difficulties" text).

Overall, this was another great game made by you, and your cousin did great, too (I'm not sure if she helped you out on your other stuff, as well). A sequel would probably be a good idea with different characters, including a different protagonist since this kind of marks the end of Nabi's story, though I guess that all depends on how well this game does.

there is minor misspellings but good story

waffrus responds:

Oops.
Could you let me know where?

Excellent, as always. Great storyline, appealing graphics, great branching and loveable characters.
5/5 :)