Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Epic Boss Fighter 2"

cool game

COOL!!! :D
It's simple but pretty hard and a great challenge :)

Nicely done. Perhaps you should give achievements or something like that
amazing work

Really enjoyed this in terms of gameplay! I think it's come so far since the first instalment of Epic Boss Fighter. I would have liked a little more variety in items as it felt like a lot of them had functions that were too similar to one another and perhaps some more descriptions on the function of each suit or droid's abilities. Other than that, my only gripe is that I would have like to be able to equip consumables with a click instead of dragging them over (but that's just me being a lazy, lazy man).

4.5*! Looking forward to the next one.

I love the game, I really loved the 1st one and played it multiple times. But.. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but the boss after the giant bird which is the last boss on easy, after him.. the two legged running monster.. after I beat him, the screen gets insanely laggy and explosions start happening everywhere, then pixels start turning black in giant squares in the middle of the screen. It lags to the point where I cant move.. so.. does that mean this boss is unbeatable or is it just some crazy huge bug that doesn't let anyone pass this boss? Because.. I've been sitting here waiting for the next boss to come or a completion screen yet none has appeared after 15 minutes.