Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Epic Boss Fighter 2"

cool game

COOL!!! :D
It's simple but pretty hard and a great challenge :)

Really enjoyed this in terms of gameplay! I think it's come so far since the first instalment of Epic Boss Fighter. I would have liked a little more variety in items as it felt like a lot of them had functions that were too similar to one another and perhaps some more descriptions on the function of each suit or droid's abilities. Other than that, my only gripe is that I would have like to be able to equip consumables with a click instead of dragging them over (but that's just me being a lazy, lazy man).

4.5*! Looking forward to the next one.

Awesome game - The idea of it is amazing, and the bosses are pretty unique. One thing I will say however, I do wish it had more of a sign that the enemies were being hurt. It's a lot more satisfying to hear/see an impact every time you hit them, rather than them just continuing on the same as always. Other than that, enjoyed it a lot. (:

exactly that kind of game i love. it's challanging, each bossfight has something new, lot of upgrades to buy and a nice and absolutely not annyoing soundtrack