Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Epic Boss Fighter 2"

I beat it in a few hours, good game. Really liked the last suit, as you can run through hard mode like a beast. And then insane 19 was bs, and i stocked up on health for 20 and mobility. to make sure i get those shields...you should make it that even if the kraken slame down he shouldn't regen health...but that's just me...

fun

Well, it's a really good game, I like the options you have as the player and the bosses have interesting movesets, too.
But since you always have to beat the same guys over and over again, it becomes repetitive after a while (2-3 hours). Still, I guess I will play this game every once in a while from now on.

(One thing, when I defeated boss 16 he became a black square with an explosion image on top and didn't died?)

if you ever think this game is starting to get boring when your fighting the same bosses over 50 times... it gets boring so no stars on this game cause its boring after the 20th time fighting the same bosses -_-

Always feels like an Epic in a title overplays the awesomeness of said game, but this gets pretty close! Graphics are slick, game mechanics finely tuned, and since the prequel there's a lot of new content here! It's fast-paced, addicting, and with a lot of variation for each fight. Gets pretty difficult too. Good game!

-cd-