Reviews for "We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba"

It's not customary of me to leave reviews like this these days...

but this animation just has too much win to deserve anything less than a ten from me.

MEIN LABEN!

As a fan of Spongebob since I was a kid, I can say this is surprisingly accurate. Minus the whole gore/roberry/suicide parts, it was almost like I was watching a condensed episode. It had the randomness. And it was almost funnier without the convoluted plot from a real episode that would go in between all the randomness to loosely tie it together. And you really captured the whole "overreactions leading to psychotic episodes" thing well. Yeah, the original show did that a lot.

I completely lost it when it got to the part with Sandy. Texas! Yep. That's pretty much Sandy in a nutshell. Lol. I always found that character annoying.

The art was great. It literally looked like the show. The music and sound clips were true to the show as well. The voices were surprisingly accurate. The only one that seemed out of place was Plankton's voice. That one didn't sound close at all. But the rest were great, especially for a parody.

Overall, I found this whole thing hilarious. Perhaps more than I should have. But then again, maybe more so because I remember the show so well. Great job. 5/5 or 10/10.

Lol, what a crazy episode. Nice

XD