For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba"

I am amazed, and astounded by the effort put into this. I could describe every scene, and funny detail you put in, but no one would want to read a wall of butt kissing text, right?

It had me in wonder, laughter, and genuine, curiosity as to what would happen next. The details were amazing, I found myself watching again and again, eventually pausing each scene to find funny bits of information. You even went as far as putting pieces of gum on the underside of the tables.

Just brilliant.

hehe, I really enjoyed this from start to finish. Dunno where spongebob went, but we gotta get him back

"WE GAAAAAAAATTA GET SPANGEBAB BA-"

Absolutely Hilarious, 5 stars :')

I knew it was gunna be banjo tooie powered! XD my favorite game! Like a decade ago lol

lol I liked this WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK !! lol )