Reviews for "Super Cat Guy!"

Is this... Scratch?

Well, anyway, this isn't bad! I'm a scratcher myself, but this isn't bad! However, I would like to say, please please please make the physics less slippery.

Thanks!

Pretty fun little platformer, and great music! Good instructions, and scripting looks pretty alright. Wall jumping was a little hard though.

=^meow^=

At the beginning, I honestly thought I would not get any enjoyment out of this.
However, I was surprised
Good Points:
-Great Level Ideas especially the drawing one.
-You switch the way to win almost every level, which made me want to go to the end just to see what the boss fight was like.
-Music tracks are nice
Bad Points:
-Glitching on the draw level(had to refresh)
-Mediocre Art Style
-And the pre-story
Overall 3 stars for an up and coming game creator
I hope to see your style and game production improve as you get more experience under your belt.
-Aaron Moss

If anyone knows about inspect edit replace the iframe with this to fix it not loading:

<iframe allowtransparency="true" width="485" height="402" src="https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/48257354/embed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

And incase BeminFire sees this after 4 years, you don't. You make an iframe like the one above. sb2s have been replaced by sb3s, anyways.