Reviews for "Støv - «Rives»"

In all honesty, I found this truly interesting and much more bareable to watch than most other things on TV, it's refreshing to see something that makes me think what the deeper meaning to it's craziness is.

I've watched this a combined total of 13 times, and it's even playing as I write this. Very Interesting choice of design. Keep up the good work, hope to see more.

Now I can die in peace.

After this I don't know the reason why we exist at all.

for those who want to know what the song is about, if you understand Norwegian, i think it's much more clear of what's going on. the song tells that it's easy to hide away form people, but you didn't ask to leave them alone. (people who's losing social skills) and the fatness, would be the "Time" that has past (i think).

"i'm hiding myself away now, i'm hiding myself away now, you can still find me hear" they repeat in the lyrics

I would say, it's a Really creative music video you could believe it was made as a joke, but it has a meaning that make sence that presents it in a really creative way. For me, 5/5

This video, no, inspiration has left me in tears as it truly filled a great hole in my life. It reminded me of my childhood and overall better times.
SIMPLY AMAZING!