Reviews for "LoLs - Team Yordle"

i kek'd..
4stars

You know what? wouldn't be far from the truth if all the yordles were controlled by new players and braum had already hit 18 from being fed xD. I laughed too hard when the Poros licked up their blood xD nicely done dude! 5/5

Those are some creepily demonic cats err... chickens? Pecking up the blood and bone marrow? Since I haven't played the game, I don't really get what's going on here, something to do with a penta-kill pun I suppose... the animation's great! But I do yearn for ideas that work on their own...

-cd-

Well animated but a bit anticlimactic. Also the blood splatter my not be suitable for young viewers so I recommend that you raise the rating to T for Teen. All in all,decent job.

I liked it. The line art needs work though.