Reviews for "The Wall"

Look on Related Content or you can look on PU's profile for games.

PuffballsUnited responds:

LOL just came here from fleeing the complex game I got all the medals but the bruughno is not working and the nailed it I played it so much just to unlock those medals for I can finish it I knoe no rewards but I love collecting everything well that is valuable its not like I will pick up dumb rocks unless its rare. :)
I love the theme song by the way its so calm I mean doesn't feel like ppl are trying to eat me so I like it its calm.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

The Main Theme Is So Intimidating

I Agree

This song is cool! Also Fleeing the complex, Puffballs, if you are looking at this message, I want to tell you that Markiplier played your game! It's called I'm Flee falling