Reviews for "The Wall"

Look on Related Content or you can look on PU's profile for games.

PuffballsUnited responds:

LOL just came here from fleeing the complex game I got all the medals but the bruughno is not working and the nailed it I played it so much just to unlock those medals for I can finish it I knoe no rewards but I love collecting everything well that is valuable its not like I will pick up dumb rocks unless its rare. :)
I love the theme song by the way its so calm I mean doesn't feel like ppl are trying to eat me so I like it its calm.

Thanks!

Love this music to bits! It sounds very inspired by Papers Please's theme, I love this type of music and I find it very difficult to find other musics of the same genre. Do you know about some?

PuffballsUnited responds:

That was def the inspiration. Actually, funny enough, I'm listening to The Godfather Waltz right now, and it's really similar as well.

I Agree

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!! Greatest game ever, i never expected Arstotzka dev to join in on the game!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wellll that's not really true