Reviews for "Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5"

All of these references are on spot, and it's very well drawn and pleasing to watch. Jokes are alright, they could've been a little bit better. But it has shown there was time taken to make this. So i'm very happy with the turnout!

This is a very well done animation. Voice work, facial expressions, and comedic timing could use some improvement though. I didn't understand any of what the black guy said (how racist of me) and everything was really random. I liked the banter between the namekians, though I don't understand where they came from or what point they served? You've definitely got a lot of potential - your animation and fx skills are killer - really unique for a flash animator. The backgrounds are nuts too, really good. Just need to fix your storytelling skills - it's okay to be random for the sake of a few chuckles, but I had no clue what was going on.

Great job, can't wait to see more from you in the future! You've improved a lot from your past works.

That went random fast! :D Crazy, creative animation, with one main character introduction even though it's supposedly right after the first, gets me wondering if there's one in each one, if it's a consistent series or series of random encounters. Should get to watching the first one! This was great, although not always easy to make out what some of those people were saiyan. Keep it going!

-cd-

I'd like to see more..was funny though. Good job

the beginning was nice but then everything went down, but i liked the parodies u did there