Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abandoned Farm Escape"

Asylum made this one look too short

SPOILERS!

The drawer puzzle isn't very straightforward, with there being four arrows and six numbers. It took me a moment to figure out. For anyone else stuck, press in this order: Down, right, left, up right, down. Aside from that being a bit difficult (it seems a lot of people are struggling), it was another good game!

And Tharos, good for you being so very "smart", maybe one day you'll get that award you clearly deserve and that'll help in you feeling superior and putting other people down. Shame your reading comprehension isn't all that good though, since people have mentioned their problem not being that they don't know to the light the candle, but how the numbers that are shown translate to the arrows.
Here's a hint for YOU: it's not even to do with intellect, but how the brain works; some people have a natural aptitude for certain types of puzzles, while others are better at different types, or just not that good at all. It's got nothing to do with your natural capacity for learning, and even if it did, people don't get to decide how easily they pick up on things, so it doesn't make much sense logically to treat them badly for something out of their control. In fact, it just makes YOU look bad.

where the hell is the knife?!

selfdefiant responds:

In the bus on top shelf.

I'm a car enthusiast. So, I love seeing pics of old cars. Hate seeing them just sitting and rotting, but it is what it is. Having a hard time seeing a moped like that being there, but having a harder time believing that someone would have to go thru all of that trouble to hide their gas. Obviously, they must have felt safe enough to leave the key in it, though. I would have just hopped on and saddle walked it to the next gas station.
The puzzles were very good. You did them really well. Even I, needed a walkthrough. Great job! 5/5
With that being said, if you're gonna make a walkthrough.....make it COMPLETE!! I won't deny that the part that I got stuck on was the same part that most other people got stuck on. The arrow box leading to the HAIRS box. What good is a walkthrough if you skip out on info. It's kinda like an inside joke. If you're not in on the joke, it's pointless. Hard for people to enjoy it if they don't understand it.

I am stuck on the sewing machine 'hairs'. The drawer does not have the letter combination puzzle like the walkthru. I don't know what I am missing.

selfdefiant responds:

Light the candle next to the piano. It gives the clue.