Reviews for "Abandoned Farm Escape"

This was a new experience to me, since I've never played point and clicked puzzle games before. It's hard to say anything about puzzles without ruining the game, but I've found some of them to overcomplicated and detached from the overall good setup and chilling atmosphere. Let me put it this way: most of the puzzles were too abstract, and I wanted them to be more environment-oriented, since the environment itself was very impressive and was asking for exploration. But instead all the visual richness of the creepy photographic images served just as a kind of distraction, an obstacle, a mess in which the real puzzles (that usually had nothing to do with it) were hidden. I felt this like a big missed opportunity that could have been used to create a much richer and involving story.
Also, it may just be my unfamiliarity with the genre.

People are voting this down because they're not smart enough to solve the puzzles?

I needed no walkthrough, just average point-and-click skills. I'm kind of surprised that people are having so much trouble with the arrow puzzle. Here's a hint: the matches are used more than once.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I feel better now. :)

what to do with these arrows ?? it is a bug?

Still can't figure out how the letters correspond to the numbers on the tapestry to go with the arrows...help? Please?

drawer puzzle ruined it