Reviews for "Infinite School Trouble"

THIS GAME IS AWESOME MAKE MOER PLAESE!!!!

nabylsoft responds:

Thank you very much for playing this game. I'm currently working on another Dating-Sim game.

love the groundhogs day thing going on but i really wanted the game to go on for longer

Good game, but why is only one playable day ? why the game end at the 2nd day ?

nabylsoft responds:

The purpose of creating this game is more like a software testing to see its capability & performance. That's why this game is short. Anyways, thank you for playing =)

I thought it was pretty great. Really made me itch when Ichika was so rude at beginning. But overall it's amazing. Can't wait to play the "full" version whenever it releases. Oh, and you made me want to rewatch the entire 2 seasons of the show :P

nabylsoft responds:

Hi Jacob. I'm really glad that u enjoyed playing the game. Thank you. =)

Dude, I just end up playing it 3 times! trying to see if I could any how punch that Punk at the club! anyway great game! Is so funny especially beacause The original Ichika is a Dense Motherfucker who wont get laid and here is a Super rude guy. thats how the series should have benn good job!

nabylsoft responds:

Hi there... Thank you for playing the game... Hopefully I'll have the idea & time to create a sequel... Hopefully... Hehe...