Reviews for "TmsT's "Spy and Sentry""

All of my 5s. All of them. If I could give another 5 I would. Oh man I laughed so hard I cried. Fantastic!

What the hell did i just watch?

This is cartoon will remain one of the best ones I've ever seen. Very nice animation, good humor, overall it's outstanding how the creator made this. I wish I could've given more stars. 10/10

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this until now... but I just remembered I haven't yet! I've watched this a good 5 or 6 times already. I keep coming back to it because the first time I was so entranced by the animation I didn't pay proper attention to the story- which was also excellent. I don't even play TF2 but that didn't stop me from appreciating all the little gags that are easy to miss for people not paying close attention. As always the animation is beautiful and you really know how to get the most out of each drawing even on the parts where you use tweens. A true pro is you. I heard you're moving back to NZ for a studio job but I hope that doesn't mean we won't get more TmsT cartoons in the future! God knows you've been a big influence on me.

I love all the sound and the way everyone moves. Also the ending is amazing. That's all there is to say on the matter.