Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Escape from the Bunker"

?! You????

i really like puzzle and strategy games. i enjoyed this a lot. my only problem was it was too short and i wish it was longer, but other than that i think you did a very good job.

This game sure had an escape like feeling when I was playing. However, many of the puzzles were fairly easy and the objects were reused so it gave me a clear idea how to solve it under a short span of time. Typically, the escape series makes me truly put my mind to the test and I wouldn't be able to solve it for more than half an hour. This game made me solve it under 6 minutes. Now the game isn't bad as it still has the feeling as I did have fun playing it, but I strongly recommend that if you're interested to create something like this again in the future, to promote challenges for the player. Nonetheless, it's a fun game for anyone who enjoys puzzle games. 3/5 stars for me.

Game is fun, but way to short and easy!

Game play is easy. I like that there're various tools to use including a screwdriver, a paint shaver, and a hammer. Finding symbols and flipping switches are generic though.

Sound and animation effects are good. I particularly find the C4 explosion dramatic.