Reviews for "the xmas short (part 2)"

Hey! I like your cartoons. I look forward to seeing more about these adventures :)
That homless guy should become a character in future episodes ;)
My regards from Uruguay.

tylerghardin responds:

thank you for comment! this should do it mostly for these main characters, but maybe herman could return in a short in the near future!

Very professional work, though I think the late submission, may impact the score in the short term... oh well, at least it's out on a holiday ;)

tylerghardin responds:

yeahhh i realize that. the whole late thing tore me up for a while but i've accepted it. and right? anyone who doesn't want to celebrate valentine's day can celebrate christmas!

WOOOO!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!!

Funny thing, I was just wondering when this movie would come out. Did not see them ending up where they did. Good animation, voice acting and jokes. I approve.

thank you!