Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "P-Mation: "Checked Out""

@ Wardsmith: the cartoon most of the time is about everyday situations and what can happen so it can be okay to throw a temper tantrum when stuff doesn't go right. His style of flashes has been the same and when people do new stuff you probably will complain too so there is no winning with you.

Ha ha, everyone knew exactly what was gonna happen as soon as he got in the car.

Vorpike, what do you mean by "the original"? What original?

To those complaining about how cruel the world of Pencilmation is, let me explain what this is all about. We're not supposed to laugh at his misfortune out of schadenfreude. In this case, we're supposed to identify with the character's plight. It's supposed to be funny in the sense of "oh that happens to me all the time."

Eh, 4 stars for unoriginality, another half off for it being a bit short, and basically delivered the same way as the original.

This is adorable. It's simple. I like that. 5 stars.

This was awesome, a little short but awesome, it reminds me of everyday life.. getting stuck on traffic...being in a line... dying... slowly.... or losing insanity..... but anyways this was awesome so keep up the great work :D