Reviews for "Impossible Hardy"

Invisible blocks and possibly false blocks...
Real clever sir.

<Moo>

keybol responds:

there is none unfortunately though I considered moving platforms but that's already done by cat mario

Over 100 attempts, and I just managed to get the second coin. This is the first game that left a puddle of sweat on my spacebar, and I daresay, you may have just created the next Flappy Bird.

The graphics seem a bit bland though, which kind of makes the whole game boring after a few rounds. Might want to add a little dash of colour here and there to make the game stand out more instead of just another run n' jump.

keybol responds:

haha nice! thanks for the input! I'll keep that in mind in my next games

Final Score 19
Final medal: Get at least 20 score
So close!

I'm guessing this game will generate a lot of "mad 'cause bad" voters (people who vote badly because they're mad because they're bad at the game but instead of acknowledging it's on them, they'll blame the game).

keybol responds:

wow awesome. My best is still 16 even if I created it. haha that's normal to get low votes since most games are designed to make you win and feel better. this one, just makes you rage.

This game is fun but too challenging.

Son of the.......
This is so hard, SO HARD
And with a little porcion of lag... INCRASES A LOT THE DIFFICULTY
HOW THE (&%/$#" I PASS THOUGH IT?!
AND HOW DO i GET THE SECRET MEDALS?! D:

keybol responds:

just click the tutorial character and play as different characters