Reviews for "Impossible Hardy"

100 Attempts and 4 Points.It lives up to it's name that's for sure.
I kinda like it though.Good time waster if u don't have high blood pressure.:)

keybol responds:

nice score. Definitely not recommended for people with high blood pressure lol

I would like to thank the reviewer who said something along the lines of "I got a high score of 3, and you will too." When I read that review, I had a high score of 1 and was about to quit and try another game, but it fed my competitive side, so I decided to play a few hundred more times. After a looong time, I got 3 coins in one run. I was hoping to get 4 coins at try 666 so that I could say I sold my soul for the score or something, but unfortunately, I didn't get 4 until try 686.

I really like how the game doesn't start out slow or with easier obstacles or any of that nonsense. Being thrown into the game makes figuring out how to succeed much more rewarding. I appreciate that it doesn't throw the player back into boring, simple jumps whenever they die.

keybol responds:

Hehe that was indeed a funny review like yours. Lol at attempt 666, but sadly there nothing mysterious about the game. just you, planning and the timing. I intended the game to not start with as you say boring simple jumps, it takes you directly to the hardest part. kind of like very small levels. first level asks you to make the first jump off the spike or the block. second level asks you to get at least one coin. then two. then make at least the first set of platforms. the next part of the game is the hardest which is to pass two sets of the platform blocks. no need for special items like "Headstart", the game will take you straight to were you died last time.

really nice game only play for 20 mins got like four but im still going aiming for the top record i hope =) yes this game is very hard but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy but still hard i give this a five because i like playing hard games and this game was met to be hard so give this guy props for making a impossible game congrats this game deserve more rating

keybol responds:

looks like 4 is the magical score. thanks for the rating, you can recommend this to your friends, or enemies! to get more ratings. Cheers!

Wow. when it said frustrating, it meant it. I feel like the jump mechanics are weird, like there is to much time between landing and jumping. The best way to fix this would be to shorten the animation and sound, or however you can think of it. I tried it 400 times, and only got to 3, but hey it was a good waste of 30 mintues.

keybol responds:

You can tell your friends and make them waste their 30 minutes too! plus points if they rage quit

Great work! I won't give this a low score just because of my rage. It is a good game, and it looks like you accomplished what you wanted to do with it.

keybol responds:

Thank you! Looks like I did! :)