For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Don't Escape 2"

Good game.

Only real complaint beyond there not being more to do (and not finding anything I can do with the coin), I was replaying the game after beating it once while listening to other stuff, but each time you restart, the sound turns back on, also the sound doesn't seem to stay off if you turn it off at the main menu, it just turns on again when you start the game.

It's a bit annoying having to turn the sound back down for every run, when going for the achievements. Also the brightness resets.

Excellent ! I'm really glad to see you back again Scriptwelder !

As always, a fantastic game. The amount of realism and thought put into it is obvious.