Reviews for "Don't Escape 2"

Awesome game. Finding all the bullets was a pain tough. Anyways, keep on the good work.

Reminds me a lot of "I Have One Day" but with multiple endings. I like how in both games you have to really evaluate your time and think about the choices you make

Very well done 2nd installment of Don't Escape. It's a bitch trying to remember how to get so-called "douche-bag" endings without resorting to a walk-through (again!) but other than that, very well done, can't wait to see what's next!

Tip for other players: Go Church - Gas Station - Store - Crash Site and for most of the endings use the car instead of the cart, but I do rec' using the generator at least once!

amazing game as always scriptwelder, i could only get survivor, but that means i can play again with some more challenges to face!

Excellent. At first I thought this would be a one time playthrough kind of game, but even after I got the perfect ending I found myself messing around with all the possibilities. You can be a saint or a douchebag, and I love it! Can't wait to see what comes next. :)