Reviews for "Don't Escape 2"

amazing game as always scriptwelder, i could only get survivor, but that means i can play again with some more challenges to face!

Excellent. At first I thought this would be a one time playthrough kind of game, but even after I got the perfect ending I found myself messing around with all the possibilities. You can be a saint or a douchebag, and I love it! Can't wait to see what comes next. :)

Awesome game! Tried hard but I went to the church without realising I only had 10 minutes left. Everyone died. ;-;

Sweet, I got the best ending on my first try. It takes a while, but deciding which place to go to first to conserve time is 98% of the game. The other 2% is making decisions for your survival.

Well done! Both the first and this one were very well conceived and executed.

I like intentionally messing up. I was not expecting for him to say that. Great game. Love to see more like this. :D