Reviews for "Don't Escape 2"

I managed to complete it without the zombies even getting into the house. The trick is using the fuel for the generator, not the car, and leaving Jeremy's glasses until AFTER you've used the shovel for digging and mixing (but before bricking and building)

Damn this was cool it was really hard but i still survived cool just cool

damn this is some awesome point and click game

Another great game by scriptwelder, whom is one of my favorite game makers! It's probably not what a lot of people were looking for, as it's much different from the first one, but it's still great, and original, which is something to be desired of in a sequel!

I've tried and tried to get the lone wolf achievement even with reading the comments I end up running out of time when I get to my base and have to barricade the windows. I do really enjoy these games its just getting frustrating trying to get this achievement when clearly no one else is having this time management problem in the game. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.