Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 9"

How come in the credits menu, links hat in the background never flies off to the wind? Lol but great movie!

Wow its been 2 years since the last one, glad you still make the I was afrad that you quit :( Please keep it up there so funny :)

HadoukenDude responds:

It was uploaded a year earlier on youtube. the episode's easter eggs and ending credits animation were not ready at the time due to several issues and I had no choice but to rush the upload due to fan request.

I am currently working on ep.10

This is just too awesome. Keep 'em coming!

HadoukenDude responds:

sure will

Never gets old. I really should come back here more often but once I hit the twenty era of age the site just sort of.......................drifted I guess.

My interest I mean.

Anyways it's still kicking so much ass in badassery and comedy as well, good to know your keeping faithful to it and considering it's been about over a decade now that's some serious commitment.

My vote is for the Water Temple.

That place is a bigger bitch than anything else.

Keep it going man. ;-) Can't wait for Part 10 and yes I CAN in fact wait for it. My body may be aging but not my mind nor my patience.

Not sure why, but the medals are still locked for me even though i was informed of getting them.