Reviews for "How To Cook Everything"

i kinda like it XD HAHAHAH but til AN HOUR i get bored make it interesting pls

I think it's creative that you can pick something inedible to cook. However, the finishing dish looks distasteful and I don't know how to serve it to the customer.

This game really has no point on this planet what so ever but we enjoy it because of its charm charm meaning its funny and makes us laugh but its dialogue is quite dull.

The great disappointment with this game is that you can't see the people react to your atrocious meals that will probably kill them. So once I realized I'm only serving invisible folk all motivation was gone.

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing in this game?