Reviews for "How To Cook Everything"

PUT ALL OF THE SHIT ON THE PLATE. SO TASTY.

very funny game!

This is the weirdest game I've ever seen... it would've been cool if you had to actually manage the shop(I wonder how many food poisoning trials I'd have to go through after my first day)... I made a small let's play on this game... http://youtu.be/5x17n6NJehw I was so confused that I couldn't stop...

MikeSalyh responds:

Thanks for playing, and sharing your Let's Play! We all gave it a watch :-)

I think that you should made player able to do either perfect or super awful cooking. It seems like you can only do awful part in this game, what a pity.

This game is awesome!
Unfortunately I saw some bugs - At the end,when you already made your food,the food moves up the plane,the knife doesnt stop when I stop clicking and the papers with the oder when clicked move in the bottom right corner.
Otherwise the game is awesome and keep the good work! :)