Reviews for "How To Cook Everything"

GREAT GAME, I'M NOW HUNGRY, 6/5.

Interesting game, i tell you that. Just 1 thing: there should be a medal for serving an empty plate (pick only grenades and chop them).

Great game!
Just the right amount of crazy

Fantastic little game with lots of potential, it works as is though I could see a concept like this being expanded into something bigger and more complex, the idea of this becoming a five person multiplayer game in particular sounds like an interesting idea.

If you're interested I made a short video on this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZE_C0z1Yg0

Great game. That guy called joca83be told you bou't achievements. I will tell you "Blinget out".
So it's easy. Just spam those extra things and finishing touches.