Reviews for "Ghostscape 3D"

The game pretty cool. I loved playing it and was able to 100% it. I can't wait for more unity games from you. Hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks for the game.......Mandyland5

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing, rating and commenting, appreciate it!!

Really good. Only 4 stars because sometimes it's not obvious where you can click (like the orbs - they took me ages to find!)

Psionic3D responds:

Fair enough, but not everything can be easy in these games ;-)

A unity game that actually works, at least in normal view mode. In full-screen certain scenes crash unity without saving, like the shower scene. Your games are best in full-screen mode for maximum immersion. I found the entrance puzzle to the kitchen area to be too easy and I should have not been allowed to access this area until I had first searched the house completely. This is a professional level game and I don't know how you can afford to create these and distribute them at no profit. Thank you for this game. Don't forget to poke, poke, poke that head!

Psionic3D responds:

Some good points there! I hope you are using the fullscreen button in-game and not he right click method as there's a big difference. I am hoping a few people buy the Android version on the Play store to cover the costs of working on this for 4 months...feel free to post a quick to it link via your twitter/facebook/google+ if you get time, it all helps to support me!

Issue: after the bathtub is drained, if you save and quit, it un-drains and cannot be re-drained. This makes it impossible to get 100% and view the epilogue without starting a new game. Maybe look into that.

Psionic3D responds:

Just tested this and you can drain the bath by pulling the plug in the middle everytime as it's true/false status is not saved. Sorry, I'm unable to recreate this issue at the moment...

Oh Hell Yes, reminds me of Eternal Darkness, an old favorite, 33