Reviews for "Kram Keep"

I loved it. It reminded me of castlevainia and I loved that game as well.

“Entire Game on One Screen” is a great concept. I really liked the complete screen, I played half a game with the face stuck to the screen until I discovered the shift key. The controls were simple and precise, I did not have any problem with them. The Death Mode was the whole challenge, but I managed to be the first one in defeating it (the creator does not count), the only thing that I did not like was the reappearance of the enemies, it made me grow multicolored white hairs, and took me many hours to manage to overcome it. The skills were acceptable, and especially I loved the double jump ♥. What I could extract from this game was the soundtrack, " [Dethrone] Deceased Superior Technician ", it goes directly to my collection of supersoundtracks, is simply exquisite. Briefly this one is one of my favorite games, a small jewel of art.

Completely awesome. For the first half hour I didn't think I could shoot. then I found you can throw knives!

Fun little game, was stuck for quite some time after getting walljump, until i figured out you can walk behind the spikes.. silly me.

The heart above the starting place is obtainable, right?