Reviews for "Kram Keep"

I had no idea that this game would be so frustrating. I'm not complaining. Well, I am complaining. What really annoys me is how the enemies come back to life when you die. At least your abilities don't. I was amazed at how complex this was.

I hate it when I have to ask for easier medals. There's certainly lots of action going on. It's nice to see such creativity put in. The sounds are good too. You certainly have a lot of environment to explore.

I loved the concept, the art sometimes it was hard and unfortunatelly still cant beat the boss :( maybe bit too hard (i play in normal mod)

At first, it annoyed me that after a respawn ALL enemies are there again. But thinking about it, that's actually a good idea. It's a good exchange for having unlimited number of lives.
I also like the gameplay and the graphics a lot, but the commands were sometimes a bit frustrating. Regarding the level design, it was sometimes annoying that you couldn't jump back to a previous checkpoint.

But what really killed it was the boss: Either it's impossible, or the difficulty is out of all proportions with the difficulty of the rest of the game. You could have included a bar showing the remaining life, at least.

But other than that it was entertaining and worthwhile.

Seemed like a good game. Although this is the first game I've seen anywhere, where the "when you get hit and start to flash, you should have temporary invisibility" is done wrong.

I get that when you get hit you lose a life/heart/hp but after that, you should start flashing and that makes you invulnerable for a few seconds, then when the flashing stops you're vulnerable again.

That's how it was like in the original castlevania games. It helped with strategy and is pretty traditional in all other metroidvania type games as well.

Also sometimes when I press up, my character doesn't feel like climbing stairs and just stands there. Wall jump is terrible too. I guess I'm just more used to the old MegaMan Games style of wall jump where the distance of the wall jump is controlled by the direction you press & hold instead of a fixed distance & direction like the one you decided to use...

to f..........k annoying