Reviews for "Hook"

Bien pensé et simple d'accès, voilà un jeu qui vaut le coup et qui distrait bien. Cependant cela aurait pu être vraiment intéressant de rajouter des variations sonores à tout ça histoire de donner unen atmosphère plus ludique à l'ensemble.

my video experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKq8Z4DGXs

targaciej responds:

Intro song at your channel <3 !

Nice puzzle game ! One thing missing is a count of stages so you know if there are many left

really relaxing and intuitive. Maybe add a soundeffect for the solve. Played through all stages!

Sounded interesting. No instructions, even if it was self evident... ish. It was extremely hard to see. The near-white grey was basically invisible. The puzzles didn't make sense.

Fixed!

Having the same problem as Funsoms did. It looks like it could be really fun/relaxing from the intro and screen cap but because everything is white for me, it's made it virtually impossible to play past certain parts without click spamming the screen hoping to find the hooks and then mapping it separately. I just got frustrated after a while more than relaxed.

targaciej responds:

Which browser do you have ?