Reviews for "Rage Zombie Shooter"

Un petit jeu bien agréable à jouer même s'il manque tout de même d'originalité et de variations de gameplay. Cependant on s'amuse à monter ses upgrades et ses niveaux et cela est déjà pas mal.

my video experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z50mhIy_BgU

Very entertaining game. But it lacks an option for mute sound and music.

nice game, interesting art. the music is annoying and it was pretty easy to go straight through to the end. a good time waster.

I'm through campaign day 10. So far I'm enjoying this. There's some balance to it, and maybe because of my choices, there's a reasonable degree of difficulty and some anxiety to it. I'd love if the cash payouts were a tad better, or at least if you could get money to upgrade weapons/gear after losing a level, instead of just keeping the XP. Still, all around, I like it. Good work.