Reviews for "Shop Empire 3"

This game is well made, and a good expansion to the other games. It was addicting gameplay, as I tried to manage my mall, choosing which shop to do. Although it was a slow start, I got to 100% Popularity in about 2 hours, with low upgrades. (I just left my computer on standby, watched TV, then came back). I got the 1,000,000 Badge in about 3 hours total. this was my last save:
Day 159
100% Popularity
86 Employees
112 Shops
1,721,949

Great game, although I would add more interaction, maybe assign employees floors, and maybe add a better security system. Keep on working on it!

LittleGiantWorld responds:

Hi, thank you for playing our game. You can manage the employes floor by clicking the staff button on the top screen. Feel free to message us if you had any difficulties with the game.

thanks for fixing the bug now I can play you guys are awesome :)

Awesome Tycoon game guys, I'm really a big fan of the speed controls. BTW for people asking the "shit" symbol means there is garbage and you need to hire more janitors!

why wont mine save???

THIS WAS STUPIDEST GAME IN THE WORLD.......................................................................................................................................................................................................... I LOVE IT