Reviews for "8-Bit Mage"

this is the kind of game that makes you pray that you didnt come to the end of it yet. the feeling you get when you kill the enemies that you feared or killed hardly before with the snap of your finger later on the game, each time you bought an upgrade you can feel that you are improving and processing. the adrenalin rush from the bullet hell and the enemy hordes makes this game absolutely perfect. but cutting a game this fun short must be illegal. please make it longer my friend. keep up the good work!

keybol responds:

thank you for playing! it is indeed short. there will be more of this soon from me!

Good game! It was very smooth and well done, I appreciate the exponential growth system with the money value increase and multi-shot and such. I'd like to see more content like this from you and even more modes introduced to this game, such as survival, more bosses, more power-ups, etc.

keybol responds:

thank you! ill try to make similar games with more features as you say.

I really liked it! More levels would definitely be a plus. Also maybe some armor customization? It sort of gets a bit cluttered and laggy the more missles you get, but. Would definitely like to see this grow, or a sequel or something~!

keybol responds:

thank you! i'll try to learn more about this genre and offer more next time

Fun Game! The Music gets 5 Stars.

Mages and zombies huh, interesting combination of midevil and modern themes! It's a fun game overall. Plenty of upgrades. Good graphics. And you really get a sense of progression, unlike so many of these games, I like that there's a definite finality to it, not just upgrade after upgrade, pushing on and on, getting nowhere. It has a good sense of reward! Nice work.

-cd-