Reviews for "Waddle Antarctic"

Interesting concept, I'll wait to see the updates with more funny stuff. Aaaand as always I can't find the golden astronaut.

Good game! this RPG is very awesome!
I am on level 90, I have 100 defense, 100 attack, and 150 hp.

LOL - Penguins shouldn't drink.

Loved it - charming as always. Loved all the extra content (like the city square). It would be nice if some of the interactions had random outcomes... and how does a mermaid lose her pants? Wait, penguins wear pants!?! Who knew!!

The "main game" (the battle arena) is really the only flaw - its ridiculously simple - pretty much whoever hits first wins (i.e. fighting a higher level penguin was a waste of time - unless you get lucky & have lots of potions) - it didn't really feel how I spent my skill points really mattered - other than effecting the length of a battle ;) Also potions were kinda useless (unless you are trying to beat a higher level penguin - but then the rewards is not worth the cost). I don't really see how you could fix this (it IS meant to be a simple RPG interface). Maybe if the battle arena had a tournament mode... (15 penguins of random levels (+/- 5 player levels), and you!!)??

I get that you want us to visit the health center before we can continue fighting - but maybe a purchasable upgrade (health center @ the battle arena) so you are auto-healed at end of battle would be a good addition.

Needs bomb potions, freeze potions, fire potions, and love potions... ;)

Love that game! But after 30 level it's very easy, winning battles by one hit, or losing with enemies with higher level.. I'm actually on 103 level, but there are only enemies to 100 level :(

To get the medal "All You Ever Wanted", you have to wish to become a mermaid to the fountain spirit.Besides that, great game.