Reviews for "Waddle Antarctic"

Hey, i liked your game, but what bothers me is that i don't get skillpoints when levelling with the boxing bag.
Also, as others suggested, you should reduce the amount of clicks it takes to navigate through the game. An Exp and gold display would be great too.
And maybe a little insight on how critchances are distributed :)

Thanks!

I've made it that you earn skill points by boxing in the new patch- thanks for the suggestion! There's a 1/10 chance of an attack being critical- I've added that to the author comments now

this game has potential , I look forward to the upcoming updates.

Thanks!

I hope I don't sound to harsh when I say this, but I can't figure out the point of this game.
I can battle, and I can do random events, but is there an "end", besides getting all the medals?

I figured out somewhat of a gamebreaker, I think. if you build up a little bit of money, and then repeatedly go to the fountain and ask for money, you can buy the best armor and weapon in a few minutes.

solid frame, clean look, and great potential.

JackAstral responds:

I guess it is a bit pointless, ahaha. I'll maybe add a boss fight- or some kind of ending- in the next patch. Thanks for playing + reviewing!

This was cute and fun! I'd like it to be more in-depth of course, but I'm sure that wasn't the goal. I got most of the medals and went on my way, thanks a lot!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for playing and reviewing!

Like. Since I grew up with all kinds of fancy text adventures, I'm always open to this sort of game. The charisma has to be in the writing, and what you've got here is both cute and funny. The game is fairly easy. Once I gained a little money, I shot up to level 25 really fast and bought everything. Soon, there was nothing to do.

I like the cheerful 8-bit music. I feel like I'm playing something on the Sega Master System.

You could add some "back" or "continue" buttons to the activities. So, for example, when you win a battle, you can continue on to the next opponent without having to select "Battle Arena" until after you've gone somewhere else. Similarly, a "back" button in the pub or town center would allow us to hang around there doing different things without having to re-select the destination.

All you really need is more content. But even without it, it's a relaxing little game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for the detailed review! I'll add in some 'back' and 'continue' buttons in the next patch