Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 1"

Dude holy crap this is aweosme :)

Amazing work, as much as I love the other series you're doing I really believe this is your strongest one yet. Atmosphere is perfect. Really looking forward to recording more for Decker.

Hahaha......Well.....You did it Again, Kel-Chan. This is Good. Despite the Fact I'm Not the Biggest Fan of Murder Mystery-Type Stories, this One Really Piqued My Interest....Even though this was Anime and Not your Average Murder Mystery Type Cinematic, it Kind of Reminded Me of the Game I'm Currently Doing a Playthrough of. This Animation is Special, and for the Length of it, I'm Guessing it Took you a Really Long Time......Although one Thing.....About the Voice for that One Guy Working as a Detective....Did you somehow Manage to get Steven Blum to VA for this? Lol

Kel-chan responds:

Sir Undead is that voice....the "steve blum of newgrounds"

This is absolutely fantastic. I have been an avid user of this site for over half my life, and I am saddened by the fact that this only has 9,213 views. Newgrounds used to pull a lot of views, but apparently those days are gone. The people who have downvoted this obviously have never animated themselves. To call this animation anything but superb is ridiculous. At the very least, this is far better than anything I ever saw in my childhood.

Yet Another Awesome work from Kel-chan!