Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 1"

Animation a little rough I guess (definitely needs motion capture :DD), but style and plot are breathtaking!
It's a pity that I can't help with patreon - have no dollars (Russia; all the deeds).

Now was suspenseful!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only hope it like your other "series" will be continued someday.

Kel-chan responds:

working on it but it may take longer- i dont like how it looks so far

I really wish effort made a good movie, because this must have taken a shit ton of effort, and I commend you for that. However, I have a pretty low tolerance for anime as it is, and this hit all the horrible cliches with none of the budget. It had above average voice acting and okay animation, but that was about it. Textures ranged from passable to horrid, dialogue was painfully generic, the characters were walking stereotypes, and it completely lacked any kind of self awareness of just how generic it really was. It embodies much of the worst parts of anime while having far below average visuals. Maybe I'm just not the target audience for this, and again, it's very obvious that you put effort in, but I'm staunchly of the opinion that it was not worth it.

Kel-chan responds:

Thats why I said in the video description- this is not for everybody.

What I don't understand about newgrounds is this: The video icon features an anime character striking a pose. Within the first min the viewer can see it's an anime movie. The name of the user that created it is "Kel-chan".

So if people don't like/are not into anime, why bother even clicking on or watching it? I'm not hiding things or trying to bait people into watching things they aren't interested in.

How long did it take to create?

This looks superb for an independent movie. Definitely gives out a GHost in the shell/ Ergo Porxy vibe

Kel-chan responds:

Thats kind of what I was thinking- a fusion of the two or so