Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 1"

You should try to polish the lip sync a little more on your next episode. Bigger contrasting mouth shapes and more variation. It was very flappy throughout. That and some small eye darts could help give the characters a lot more life during their long talking scenes.
Giving the characters expressions some more asymmetry could help them look a bit more appealing, too.

Keep up the good work! If you were the only animator pushing out that much footage, then my hat is off to you!

I really thought this was an interesting animation, However the flaw that it didn't seem to play "smoothly" slightly put me off. When the second episode of this series is released I hope it plays more smoothly. I also noticed some of the details on faces & buildings were a little pixely, but that isn't in need of redo-ing as it's quite unnoticeable. Good luck with your future animations!

Kel-chan responds:

I don't know if you mean the frame rate was slow or the video kept buffering. If its the video- it might be because its long and 9 minutes so you might have to let it buffer. If its the frame rate then I can speed it up to make it a little smoother

Pretty good but sadly I found a number of flaws somewhere in the middle of the animation. Like dull expressions but the lines are clearly something intense, and also the whole fighting scene, it was very sloppy and could have looked better. Overall I still liked the story and the graphics (could use some clarity though). Reminds me of Monty Oum ^.^

This is absolutely fantastic. I have been an avid user of this site for over half my life, and I am saddened by the fact that this only has 9,213 views. Newgrounds used to pull a lot of views, but apparently those days are gone. The people who have downvoted this obviously have never animated themselves. To call this animation anything but superb is ridiculous. At the very least, this is far better than anything I ever saw in my childhood.

Not a fan of the voice acting on some characters.

Specifically speaking the dude with the robot eye and the guy with blue hair, the voices seem forced and unnatural. The blue haired guy especially sounds like he has a stick straight up his buthole.