Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 1"

Nice storry, intresting, hehe, i`m hoping for a miniseries, hehe

Hypnotic and fresh! Can't wait to see more

it looked good. So stylistic. One of the things that bothered me was the lip syncing. the faces didn't move much in general. That said, the voice actors were really good and you have really good story telling abilities. I look forward to seeing subsequent updates to this series!

Very nice artwork, good story setup, and animation was below average Newgrounder 3D par yet I can see that you have the potential to quickly refine your work.

I took points off for animation difficulties and soundtrack issues mentioned beforehand - always make sure dialogue is crystal clear especially if it's a dialogue scene!

I hope your second episode improves upon all these minor issues. :)

Kel-chan responds:

check it out ep 2 is here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/654141

At first I was like "Yay, bunnies!", then I was like "Oh no! Why'd you kill the bunny?!" and then I was like "Cool! A Dragunov!" and then I was like "Why would waste a Dragunov's bullet on a bunny?!"
Heh...
Jokes aside, this is pretty cool! I love that you had codeblackhayate as a voice actor for this!
Keep it up!

Kel-chan responds:

Yup Codeblack is working on the next animation. I hope she finishes the line soon because I'm almost done with the action parts