Reviews for "City driving 3D"

Dude, your game is amazing. Another Unity driving game done well. The controls are smooth and the art work if fine. The gameplay feel is on-par, so great job. I really hope you make mure driving/racing games with Unity again. 5/5

Once I got a hang of the controls, this game is really good. The controls work well and I like the whole idea and the graphics of the game. Very well done.

What, the hell? Why do you make this game? Its OUTSTANDING! You should make like..A grand theft auto thing! Be the first person to make a Good GTA Game on newgrounds! You have great graphics and mechanics! I'd say make a full game about something out of this.

yea this game is da bomb esp the graphics you could make a gta style game you know!! keep this up

Never though that i'd find something to add to my favorites list on the "Under Judgement" page! Wonderful game and so fun to run people over. The mechanics are top notch and I gotta say that the only let down is the fact that there's no free roam elements. Well, you were given limits I guess.