Reviews for "Confusion Through Sand"

Heard about this off of Terminal Lance

BCWiessner responds:

We've been really grateful for the response from Terminal Lance and some other amazing sites for military and veterans. Glad that is how you got to us, thanks for reaching out.

I LOVE YOU CAN I MARRY YOU

BCWiessner responds:

Really trying to focus on work for the next few months, but maybe 2016 we can at least go steady?

I don't think I can give this enough fives. I simply love the quality and color of the paper and the strokes, the active changes in camera perspective, the methods used to obscure certain scenes and make them more confused, and just the overall appearance of labor invested. The sound work is also great, and lends itself to the suspense/mystery/hectic climaxes in the action.

Oh my god! I've been looking for this piece forever, and I gave up on finding it, and now I all of a sudden find it on the front page of Newgrounds!

I saw this piece at the Oakland Underground Film Festival 2014 (where it was playing alongside one of my live action films), and loved it. It was amazing, and I can't believe the amount of effort that must have gone into this. Full 5 stars, guys. I'm glad you're putting this up for the rest of the world to see.

Wow, if anyone doesent give you a 5 star on this, they need there head checked, your on my favs bro!