Reviews for "Epic Blowfish"

This game is very interesting!! And is much alike the game I have played on PopPace.

IlluminAppti responds:

Cheers for playing it! Glad you enjoyed the game...

I like it. Although some music would be appreciated.

IlluminAppti responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

I wasn't sure if having music in the background, would take away some of the suspense.

Each to their own, I guess.

Glad that you liked it, anyway.

Red lasers are much easier than the green because you can always fall as red but you're only rising as green for a very small time. High score becomes a factor of lucking out with overall more red than green.

Improvement would be if, as long as the left mouse button is pressed, you remain green and keep rising until you release. This would balance that out nicely so both red and green are even.

IlluminAppti responds:

Thanks for playing! Also, thank you for the constructive criticism.

Some points for me to definitely consider...

It's game broken

Dans l'esprit flappy bird voilà son cousin poisson rouge... Le système aurait pu être intéressant mais il est en fait extrêmement lassant sur la durée. Le fait que la couleur change automatiquement n'aide également vraiment pas.

my video experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3XJix-NsA