Reviews for "Dig2China"

What a fun game, the blue boy's ranting cracks me up XD

Sweet, love the style, upgrade system, did find the radar a bit buggy, and as well using the boost by mouse sometimes bugged out, loved the original but it was to easy, this may take a few trys here and there.

Game is very addicting, but it has a few issues. Some of the upgrades don't quite feel like they're working, and in the case of the radar, it outright isn't. I think it might be a bug in the game that once you upgrade it a second time, the radar doesn't work, even upgrading it a third and final time doesn't help. This is a bit of an issue, and would be worth fixing as soon as can be done. Yes, I have closed and reopened the window. No good. At this point, all I can think of is to delete the progress I've made and try again. Maybe once I've gotten all the way through...

innersloth responds:

Which other upgrades don't feel like they're working? Maybe we can touch up the balance.

In the case of the radar, that definitely sounds like a problem. Which browser are you using? I don't see the problem in Chrome. It should look like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/19bbb635848aa54d5f903b72a973c14c

The game is good! The only thing that I don't like, is the hit detection. Other than that it's a game that I want in my phone!

innersloth responds:

That's fair. Everything in the game has a square hitbox to keep frame rates up, so we tried to make things pretty square, but it's not perfect...

The good new is we'll be releasing app versions as soon as the Apple version stops being a poop!

Amazing and simplistic game. This will definitely keep me entertained for hours!