For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tales from the Crossing"

Definately managed to get that eerie atmosphere working in this, with sound, with the darkness; everything. It starts in tension, moves on with intentions to a story of a new dimension. Nice work!

-cd-

Very good animation, very eerie and great setup, just wish something more would happen.

The SSB villager along with the Dream Suite makes one creepy combination. To think the creepiness of the Dream Suite all started with a girl an her doll. Great job with the animation.

Zipper Is Springtrap. Villager Is Ballon Boy. It All Makes Sense Now.

I honestly thought this was going to be a parody of the tales series (like walking dead and borderlands) but it was still pretty cool. It didn't completely go the route I was expecting, but, it was still creepy.