Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I really love playing this game. But I had went off WiFi for an hour and when I came back to the game, everything reset. I was no longer in universe 3 and all my in game achievements were gone. But otherwise, this game is a great way to waste the time I have.

cookie clicker, but with fruit. :O :I :)

Like it but it needs more. If I only get 2 coins per multiverse then this is going to take a very long time doing the same thing over and over and over and over. Overall I love it, but update it please.

[to the tune of i love rock n' roll]
♪ i love tangerines, so put another cat in the machine, baby ♪

I was about to give this game a 5 stars after reaching the end, but then, sadly, it bugged, just after getting the perk Improved Efficicency at lvl 19.

Now the game is freezed. I can't buy any more building as the only one available is some ''Test tube tangerines'' for 10 000 000 000t each. I can't even click to get more tanjerines (anyway it would take years to get that much).

I googled it wondering if I was the only one : I'm not. Sadly nothing is done!

Please please please fix this bug! I love the game.